- Laundry, you are a cliche, but really, must you breed in the dark corners of every closet AND the laundry room? There must be a solution.
- Mean girls. 13 or 55, I just don't like you. Peace on earth will begin with us, girls so let's not tear each other down.
- Musty towels. Enough said.
- Flying, stinging insects. I know, I know you are necessary for my beautiful garden, but frankly, I'm afraid of you.
- Cigarette smoke
- Grammatical errors. Call me a speech snob, but blame it on my parents if you will.
- Liver and onions. Really? Mom and Dad, this was cruel and unusual punishment. The one meal that could make me become a vegetarian!
- Helicopter Moms. You know, the ones that hover around everything their children do, get in the airspace and kick up dust everywhere in their wake.
Saturday, May 1
Things I Don't Like
Okay, so I am copying Andrea's idea, but it just got me thinking. So here goes: