- 9 boxes of food coloring- Can there possibly be enough Easter egg coloring left in my lifetime to use this much?
- 4 jars of cinnamon sticks- Apparently we haven't been drinking enough "spiked" cider.
- ###!!! bottles of expired medication- If you are in the medical or pharmaceutical field, please just ignore this item!
- A pedometer- Mom, I think I received this from you in my stocking a few years back. Sorry!
- Door code to a vehicle we no longer own- My husband and my father-in-law have both been locked out of said truck. A locksmith was called on each occasion because the code was nowhere to be found.
- 6 packages of expired yeast- Try as I may, I did not inherit my grandmother's ability to make fabulous homemade bread.
- A box of Tapioca pudding- Must have been purchased during one of my first 3 pregnancies on a craving-induced grocery store run.
Monday, February 8
Why? or Things I Discovered While Cleaning My Kitchen Cabinets
My kitchen cabinets have been calling to me for quite awhile now. Most days I tell them "hush, I have much more important things to do!" However, an impending move has me clearing spaces in my home that haven't seen the light of day for 11 years. So, inspired by Andrea's List Project, I thought I'd share with you some things unearthed from my kitchen cabinets today: