Wednesday, January 20

Fill 'er Up Please!

Growing up in a small town in Kansas, we had a few gas stations but my favorite was Blair's Station.  You could have a tire changed, your oil changed, even your engine changed if need be, but the best part was that is was full service.  You could just pull right up and within seconds someone was at your window and you could request "Fill 'er up please."  Right now, in the dead of Kansas winter with a small child, I long for the days of full service gas stations!  What I am truly excited for though, is to begin filling my new journal that I just completed in Mary Ann Moss' fabulous online journal making class Remains of the Day. Making the journal has been a creative journey in itself.  Watch out!  It is very possible you will become addicted to making these one-of-a-kind beauties!

No comments:

Post a Comment

You might have missed this:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...