Thursday, January 31

Good Things Happen When You Pay Attention


My cousin had been holding on to some plates that belonged to my great grandma "Peck" Peckenpaugh.  She dropped them by my house recently so I could ship them to my sister whose married name is "Perez."


Something happened while I was packing them to send to her.  I realized that an upside down "p" is in fact a "d" which obviously stands for "Dover."  


So I did what any good sister would do; kept 5 of the plates for myself, flipped one over and checked the manufacturer, logged on to Ebay, and bought matching salad plates for both of us.



I would love to add to the set for us, so I'll be checking Ebay often and scouting flea markets and estate sales to see what else I can find.

No comments:

Post a Comment

You might have missed this:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...