This pasta recipe is usually reserved for celebrations, you know, baptisms, birthdays, graduations, wedding showers, Independence Day...but there were so many things to celebrate yesterday.
- The Hawks are headed to the Final Four
- Sunday, March 25 2012, 6:30 pm 74 degrees, Kansas
- Spring Break 2012 is over and the kids are headed back to school!
- The great lakehouse renovation is essentially complete
- Green grass, blooming dogwoods, blooming redbuds
1/2 cup olive oil 1 Tablespoon parsley
3/4 cup sugar 1 Tablespoon (or more) dill
3/4 cup white vinegar 1 Tablespoon Accent
2 Tablespoons yellow mustard 1/2 teaspoon pepper
1 Tablespoon garlic salt
Whisk ingredients together and set aside
1 16 oz. package bowtie pasta cooked 1 green pepper chopped
1 cucumber chopped 1 or 2 tomatoes chopped
1 red onion chopped 1 yellow pepper chopped
1 red pepper chopped 2 cups chopped carrots
You can add any vegetables you like. I like radishes but usually have to leave them out for pickier eaters. Add all ingredients together and chill. It's best on day 2 or 3!