Friday, July 22

It's Getting Hot In Here...

I won't continue with the rest of the lyrics, but really, leaving the air conditioned house is just a terribly silly thing to do here in the Midwest this week.  Instead I've been putting to use all the things I've learned from her in this class. 



And here's a sneak peek at the inside:


Jealous? You can make one for yourself that looks like this:



And you can fill it full of pages that look like this:


Or this:


Or this:


Believe me, it will become an obsession and you will have to make your sister a baby book that looks like this:


Check it out for yourself, but you'll see that Full Tilt Boogie is a great class and Miss Moss, well, she's just an inspiration!








1 comment:

  1. Your Smash book is simply fabulous! Love that stitching!! I'm not quite there yet as once I made the first journal, I just had to use it. Isn't FTB wonderful?! Looks like you're having fun...
    Try to stay cool!
    Michelle (Lost Coast Post)

    ReplyDelete

You might have missed this:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...