Thursday, January 7

The Road Less Traveled





Happy New Year!  I'm not one much for New Year's Resolutions, but I've been thinking lately about the direction I want my life to take.  It seems so often I am caught up in the race just blindly being herded along with all the rest, head down, nose to the grind stone.  I am getting ready to start round two of a fabulous journaling class called Thought Threads and it has encouraged me to think more about possibility, direction, intention, and living a creative life.  I want this year to be about traveling the road I choose, not the one everyone else is pointing to or heading down.  The speed limit on my road will be much slower than most.  That will give me time to be a part of the scenery, not look at it in my rear-view mirror.  Here's to the road less traveled!

1 comment:

  1. i love this photo. and your post about your new cameras is so cool - what fun!!!

    ReplyDelete

You might have missed this:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...