Friday, October 30

Keeping Promises


I promised in my post on December 6 of last year that I would post photos of the finished hat I was getting ready to start knitting.  It is suddenly sad to me that this much time has gotten away from me.  I've made a promise to myself to spend more time doing the things that bring me joy and to slow down and savor my wonderful life.  So here's to promises.  Pictures of finished hats, and a return to blogging, knitting, sewing, writing, loving, laughing, living...
The promised finished product.  Maybe Julia will decide she likes hats this year... or not

A bonnet made from a recycled wool sweater and corduroy skirt

In honor of Journalfest... potholder journals

A Bo Peep skirt made from a recycled pillowcase

No comments:

Post a Comment

You might have missed this:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...